Re: [XMLEncryptionSrandard] Little error in the standard

Tobias

Yes, this looks like a typo in the example that needs correction.  The WG will need to add a errata note for the 2002 XML Encryption Recommendation to note this correction.

I note that this has already been fixed in XML Encryption 1.1, see section 2.2 in  http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-xmlenc-core1-20110303/

Thanks for pointing this out.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia