C14N2 test document review

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 22:07:25 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I reviewed the C14N2 test document  - the organization by operational aspect is useful.

I made some minor editorial and HTML5 validation clean up updates (but for some reason the post-ReSpec has validation issues, presumably due to the inline style sheet. We might consolidate a style within standard ReSpec for what is needed).

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/interop/c14n2/Overview.html

The use of tables to show pre and post c1n content is good, though the horizontal scrolling gets a bit annoying (but I guess necessary for post c14n output...)

This should complete ACTION-801