Editorial updates to 1.1 drafts

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 02:55:34 +0100
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated XML SIgnature 1.1, XML Encryption 1.1, XML Signature Properties and Generic Hybrid Ciphers editors drafts to use consistent same-document section referencing, (for example fixing a broken section reference in generic hybrid ciphers ). I also fixed some validation errors.

I did not check section references to external documents, perhaps others can volunteer to check those for correctness.