Re: ACTION-764: Review placement of base64 alg in 1.1/2.0, should it be under transforms?

I agree it is essential to list under transforms, but as I mentioned since it also is used for encoding it should also be listed there with a note that it is the same URL and that encoding is used with Object.

Does that make sense to you ?