xml:base and C14N2, ACTION-729 clarification

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 23:32:33 +0100
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>, <PRATIK.DATTA@ORACLE.COM>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
At our last meeting I took an action to clarify ACTION-729

This action was created at our 16 November teleconference following the F2F, see the minutes here: http://www.w3.org/2010/11/16-xmlsec-minutes.html#item07

The essence of this action is to put an editors warning note in C14N2 to highlight that inclusive canonicalization is not supported, and to note that this has implications such as not inheriting xml:base. Other implications should be noted.

The note should also ask that known concerns be communicated to the group.

For tracker, this should complete ACTION-762