Updated Suite B interoperability document

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:52:39 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I have converted the Suite B interoperability document from Word to HTML5 and checked it in.

It is available at http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/testing/suiteb-interoperability.html

Please review, as I had to convert manually (please try in future to write documents in HTML5 or text to start with)

I also updated the interop wiki page with a link to the document but this might require rearrangement

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Interop

Thanks

For tracker, this should complete ACTION-821