Last Call for XML Signature 2.0, Canonical XML 2.0 and XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:28:19 +0000
To: <cruellas@ac.upc.edu>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Juan Carlos

The XML Security WG has published Last Call WD documents for XML Security 2.0.

(1) XML Signature 2.0, http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-xmldsig-core2-20110421/

(2) Canonical XML 2.0, http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-xml-c14n2-20110421/

and

(3) the XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0., http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-xmldsig-xpath-20110421/

This is a request for you to please share these documents for review in your community.

Review of the 2.0 requirements,  RELAX NG Schema and Algorithms Cross-Reference documents noted below are  also welcome.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG

For tracker, this should complete ACTION-788.