Last Call for XML Signature 2.0, Canonical XML 2.0 and XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0

Makoto

The XML Security WG has published Last Call WD documents for XML Security 2.0.

(1) XML Signature 2.0, http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-xmldsig-core2-20110421/

(2) Canonical XML 2.0, http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-xml-c14n2-20110421/

and

(3) the XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0., http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-xmldsig-xpath-20110421/

This is a request for you to please share these documents for review in your ePub community and share any feedback you may have.

Review of the 2.0 requirements,  RELAX NG Schema and Algorithms Cross-Reference documents noted below are  also welcome - I believe you may plan to provide additional RELAX NG feedback.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG

For tracker, this should complete ACTION-790.