call for editors -- propose to drop algorithm xref

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:19:42 +0200
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: public-xmlsec@w3.org
I'm dragging along some action items concerning the XML Security Algorithm cross-reference draft that I've been editing.  The current state of affairs suggests that we either find a different editor for this document, or abandon it.

Latest published version here:
	http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlsec-algorithms/

It would be great if somebody else could take this one on and update it appropriately.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)