Update for RELAX NG Schemas

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:31:44 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Makoto has provided a correction to the RELAX NG schemas for XML Security, based on testing with the epub schemas.

I have checked in the corrected file provided by Makoto (thank you!):  xenc-allowAnyForeign.rnc

I also generated an updated xenc-allowAnyForeign.rng file using trang and have checked that in.

We will need to publish these updated files, and an update to the WD so that the updated version accesses the corrected files (and has an updated date).

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-rngschema/Overview.html

We should plan to publish this in conjunction with publication of the 2.0 drafts, unless we want to do it sooner.