Additional use cases and C14N2 requirements related to C14N2 parameter sets?

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:47:53 +0200
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
On our last call [1] we discussed C14N2 conformance requirements based on proposal from Meiko [2].

To better answer this question of which parameters require implementation support, and which only require support for the default value, we need to review the use cases that drive the answer.

The XML Security 2.0 requirements document lists requirements for Canonical XML 2.0 [3].

Please review these requirements and note on the list any additional use cases that would drive additional C14N2 requirements.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/07-xmlsec-minutes.html#item04

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Sep/0001.html

[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-reqs2/Overview.html#id35830145

For tracker this should complete ACTION-657