Re: New name for http://www.w3.org/2010/xmldsig2#newTransformModel

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:47:13 +0200
To: <pratik.datta@oracle.com>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Pratik

I think we agreed earlier on:

http://www.w3.org/2010/xmldsig2#transform

This makes sense -  to use the 2.0 namespace URI and to use #transform to indicate the 2.0 transform algorithm.

Perhaps you can go ahead and make this change in the draft ( I assume no change to the schema file unless there is a comment? )

The original discussion

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Sep/0029.html

and my original suggestion (and I do not like xform either)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Sep/0028.html

For Tracker, this should complete ACTION-683