materials related to XML Security 2.0 performance

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:59:17 +0200
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Here are the various items we have so far related to XML Security 2.0 performance (focus on canonicalization and signature):

thesis re C14N 2.0 parameters
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Oct/0038.html (Meiko)

Raul Benito Garcia thesis (in Spanish that I do not read)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0046.html (thesis via Sean)

argument for constraining
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/performance/c14n-subtree/constrained-cases-description.pdf (constrained cases, Pratik)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Apr/0045.html

Canonicalization measurements
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009May/0003.html (Pratik)

probably not relevant to our analysis of 2.0 improvements, Alternative algorithms (MQQ)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Nov/0047.html (Chris)

Is anyone aware of any other performance material that is relevant to showing how XML Security 2.0 addresses the performance issues in 1.1?