Algorithm xref: updated editor's draft available

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:55:54 +0300
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: "public-xmlsec@w3.org Public List" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Hello,

an updated editor's draft for the algorithm cross-reference is available:

  http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-algorithms/

This version includes the key derivation and padded key wrapping algorithms from Encryption 1.1, in additional to the material previously present.

I'd appreciate a second pair of eyes on this one to spot whatever I might have missed.

If I don't hear objections by COB Monday, I'll go ahead preparing this document for publication along with the rest of the batch on 16 March.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>