Updated XML Signature 1.1 for formatting, 1.1 and 2.0 for URN to URI change in text.

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:08:29 +0200
To: <PRATIK.DATTA@ORACLE.COM>, <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I updated the XML Signature 1.1 draft to correct formatting of elements and attributes throughout the document, also removed the formatting from within the note in the schema snippet.

Also replaced URN with URI in the text as agreed in todays teleconference. I carried this change over to the 2.0 draft as well ( but not the formatting changes).

RESOLUTION: change "URN" to "URI" in "A named curve is specified through the URN attribute" in section 4.5.2.3 http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.html#sec-ECKeyValue

Completed ACTION-593