Re: RNG schema plans

From: MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 00:23:00 +0900
To: "'XMLSec WG Public List'" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>

> About what? The existing schema, whatever it's faults, is not unclear about
> wildcards.

The propse says more than what the schema says by <xsd:any/>.  And that
part of the prose does not look clear to me.

In general, I think that every syntactical constraint not captured
by schemas but captured by prose should be very carefully stated.
A good precendent is wellformedness and validity constraints in
XML 1.0.

Cheers,
Makoto