Re: XML Security RNG Schemas and WG1 review

Makoto

My apologies, I didn't mean that these changes need to be in the draft
published this week, but subsequently, as you have time. My intent was
to make sure we have the encryption material in place before we ask
for WG1 review, if you think that makes sense.

I don't think this latest set of changes will make it into the
publication this week, since that is already in progress, but I expect
we will update the editors draft and plan to publish an update once we