Reference updates

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:17:24 +0200
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I updated all the references as suggested by Cynthia [1] except for the last. The reason I did not change the XMLENC-CORE1 reference is that the  list of editors has been used previously so I did not want to introduce a disruptive change to the reference. (We also agreed to keep the "work in progress" designation).

I updated the Canonical XML 2.0 document so that the changes I made are visible [2]

This should complete ACTION-640 (assuming we re-generate all documents before publication)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Aug/0056.html

[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/c14n-20/ (reload might be required)