RE: Reference updates

Fredrick

I agree with your XMLENC-CORE1 decision.

Cynthia

From: public-xmlsec-request@w3.org [public-xmlsec-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com [Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 3:17 PM
To: public-xmlsec@w3.org
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Subject: Reference updates

I updated all the references as suggested by Cynthia [1] except for the last. The reason I did not change the XMLENC-CORE1 reference is that the  list of editors has been used previously so I did not want to introduce a disruptive change to the reference. (We also agreed to keep the "work in progress" designation).

I updated the Canonical XML 2.0 document so that the changes I made are visible [2]

This should complete ACTION-640 (assuming we re-generate all documents before publication)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2010Aug/0056.html

[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/c14n-20/ (reload might be required)