Re: some comments on Signature 2.0

I made the following changes
1) Put in authors and editors - however the role="author" doesn't seem
to make any difference
2) Removed the <URI> element under the <Selection> Changed all the
examples to go back to Reference@URI
3) Changed the stylesheet for Note to be not green
4) Changed the section 4.4.3.5 subset of XPath for performance. Instead
of putting in the differences in this spec, I just put in a link to that
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/proposals/Streamable-XPath-subset.html
5) Added section 4.5  "This section will be derived from XML Signature
1.1 but has not yet been added. Please refer to XML Signature 1.1
[XMLDSIG11]. Note the Transforms inside the RetrievalMethod is deprecated"

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/Overview.html

Pratik