Re: some comments on Signature 2.0

Frederick,
I am making these changes now, But I am getting some problems with xmlspec.
The Signature 1.1 spec has a separate lists of Authors and Editors. But
the xmlspec format allows only one list. Should I just put them all in
one list for now?
Also I wanted to put in the proposed XPath subset, but that requires me
to have styles for "inserted" text and "deleted" text. I am not sure how
to put that in xmlspec, Is there any way to insert raw html in xmlspec
files?

Pratik