Planning and taking next steps for 1.1 interop

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:47:46 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
We should discuss next steps and planning for 1.1 interop.
Can anyone please volunteer to take actions to generate needed test
cases, noted below?

In addition, do we want to produce a test case document?

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Interop

a) XML Encryption 1.1 Derived Keys

Test cases listed, next steps?

b) Generic Hybrid Ciphers

Test cases and next steps needed

c) Signature Properties

Should verify whether work in web application interop will cover this
adequately.

d) Elliptic Curve Key Values

Test cases and next steps needed

e) Elliptic Curve for Encryption

Test cases and next steps needed

f) Other items

	 AES Keywrap with padding (XML Encryption) STILL in Progress in IETF
	 OCSP - add and read OCSP information successfully
	 DEREncodedKeyValue
	 RFC4050 compatibility (4.4.2.3.2) ? DONE
	 Required Exclusive C14N - note that implemented or interop? DONE
	 XPath 2.0

test cases and next steps needed

We should discuss whether and how we can use some of the TPAC F2F to
move this interop along.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia