Please review revised Streaming XPath Subset

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 00:54:57 +0200
Cc: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
To: Pratik Datta <pratik.datta@oracle.com>

I've converted your Streaming XPath grammar document to some "decent"
HTML -- i.e., I've removed most of the presentational mark-up, and
instead thrown in some <ins> and <del> tags.  The document sits here:

... and I'm now merging it into the XML Signature 2.0 Working Draft.
Please review for any errors I might have introduced.

Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>