Another tentative version of the RELAX NG schemas for XML Signature Syntax and Processing (Second Edition)

From: MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:53:17 +0900
To: public-xmlsec@w3.org
Dear colleagues,

Attached please find a revised version of the RELAX NG schemas for
XML Signature Syntax and Processing (Second Edition).

Unlike the XSD version, it is possible to easily customize the attached
xmldsig-core-schema.rnc for a particular application of XML Signature.
Depending on the value of @Algorithm, different content models are
specified.

I plan to combine this schema and the Open Packaging Convention (ISO/IEC
29500-2) schema so as to impose tighter constraints.  This experiment
is likely to require some changes to these schemas, but I do not think
that the changes will be drastic.

Cheers,
Makoto