Re: RFC 5480 on Elliptic Curve Cryptography Subject Public Key Information

From: Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:52:46 -0400
To: Magnus.Nystrom@rsa.com
CC: public-xmlsec@w3.org
Magnus.Nystrom@rsa.com wrote:
> You mean in the KeyValueType as a third option?

Well, I was speaking of both the existing "exploded" XML-based syntaxes in
KeyValue, but also in the proposal I made at the FtF to add extensions for
ASN.1-encoded SubjectPublicKeyInfo-style blobs that are useful in some contexts.

That proposal was tentatively agreed on, but wasn't added to the FPWD (I
don't think) because of time constraints.