Volunteer to revise XML Signature 1.1 references

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:22:21 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Is there a member of the WG who can volunteer to review  the
references of XML Signature 1.1 [1] and XML Encryption 1.1 [2] to

1) check that they are current and correct

2) separate into normative and informative reference sections?

This need not include the editorial action, it can also consist of a
proposal for changes, sent to the public list.

This corresponds to the existing ACTION-158 [3].

I'm assuming we would want these changes in place before the next
working draft publication.

Thanks

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.htm#sec-References

[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core-11/Overview.htm#sec-References