update Transform Simplification for Binary Portions use cases, requirements, proposal

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:11:44 -0400
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I updated the Transform Simplification editors draft to add a section
for Binary Portions use cases, requirements and proposal. I also
updated a later section to refer to those requirements as well as
fixing a minor typo.

See http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/transform-note/Overview.html#enable-integrity-of-binary-portions

I also created a redline which shows details of changes (apart from
contents and example):

Please review.

We discussed today adding this to the requirements, but Chris pointed
out on the call this was probably better in the requirements section
of the Transform Simplification document (referenced from the
Requirements document) so I added it there.

I also added a link to the redline from the Publication Status page
(also did this for XML Encryption).

This should complete ACTION-315