Action-323: Write a proposal for use of Alg IDs for KDF key

From: Magnus Nyström <magnus@rsa.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:07:51 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
To: public-xmlsec@w3.org
All,

updated the XMLEnc 1.1 text for the KDF3 AlgorithmID parameter. At the
same time, I also drafted some provisional text for the PartyUIInfo and
the PartyVIInfo parameters since what we had would not allow for
interoperability. This is all checked in. Maybe we can discuss further on
today's call.

-- Magnus