Re: additional XML Encryption reference updates

Peter

Thanks for noting this. Thomas and I spoke about this, it should not
be a concern if the RFC moves forward before XML Encryption 1.1 does -
given the current plans we expect this to be the case. However I'll
enter an issue so that we are aware later in the process in case this
does not happen