Re: shortnames for upcoming drafts (objections by EOB Wednesday; ACTION-221)

I am not aware of any plans so an alternative would be to focus this
document on signature, and deal with encryption later if needed. That
may be clearer.

The following changes are needed regardless, and I will make them
unless I hear objection before Friday:

we should remove definition "Common Signature Properties"
in section 3.2 and remove "This section summarizes proposed schema
definitions and processing rules for Common Signature Properties."
from section 5.