Re: Comments on Use Cases and Requirements

On 16 Feb 2009, at 21:14, Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> (1) Status section requires update. The WG has reviewed this
> document and it will have standing as a first public working draft.

We don't have proper status sections for any of these documents.  At
this stage, these should all be fairly mechanical (with obvious
statements about where these documents go, that issues are called out,
etc).

I'll put these together when I prepare the documents for publication
(and circulate the text to the list), and suggest we resolve that the
status gets accepted based on your and my agreement.

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>