Comments on Derived Key Draft

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:07:27 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, ext Magnus Nyström <magnus@rsa.com>
Comments on Derived Key draft, mostly editorial

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/derived-key/derived-keys.html

(1) There is no 2nd Edition of XML Encryption. For consistency with
the 2nd Edition XML Signature reference, I suggest the Derived Keys
draft reference the current XML Encryption Recommendation. (change
link in section 1 and update references)

[XMLENC]  XML Encryption Syntax and Processing , D. Eastlake, J.
Reagle, W3C Recommendation 10 December 2002,http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xmlenc-core-20021210/
.

At some point we may want to add references to XML Signature 1.1 and
XML Encryption 1.1 as well.

(2) We may remove the "01/" from the namespace in section 2 and
subsequent identifiers defined using that URL.

(3) Section 2, replace "This document does not change the URI
associated" to "This document does not change the namespace URI
associated"

(4) Section 3.2, replace "passpword" with "password"

(5) Section 3.3 replace "hasing" with "hashing", "indictes" with
"indicates"

(6) Section 7.1 replace "Amendement" with "Amendment"

format example so text fits in box, e.g. Algorithm on new line.
Number lines?