propose to close ISSUE-63 (namespace related c14n requirements)

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:04:33 +0100
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Reviewing ISSUE-63 and the requirements documents:

 - qnames in content are covered in the 2.0 requirements document
   http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/transform-note/Overview.html#c14n-reqs

 - I don't know of any time scale for namespace undeclarations to make it into XML 1.0; therefore, I propose that handling them is a non-requirement for Signature 2.0.  (I have asked some colleagues and am waiting for an answer; Frederick, you might want to check with the XML CG just to be really sure we're not missing anything crucial.)

 - the 1.1 requirements document is silent on these issues

It seems to me that we're adequately addressing this particular topic.

(This discharges ACTION-436.)
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>