Editorial updates: Signature 1.1, Encryption 1.1 and explanation documents

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:24:11 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I updated the XML Signature 1.1 editors draft to provide the 1.1 top
level RNG schema, not the  1.0 version we had before. I also changed
the heading for it to be "RelaxNG XML Signature 1.1 Top-Level Schema".

I also updated XML Encryption 1.1 editors draft to add the XML
Encryption 1.1 XSD schema in the schema section, and change the
section title to "Schema" instead of "Schema and Valid Examples".

I updated the explain documents for both XML Signature 1.1 and XML
Encryption 1.1 to reflect these changes, as well as for the previous
update to ReSpec.js, including its impact on the bibliography.

I've updated the redlines as well, these redlines are referenced from
the Publications page and are against the previous Recommendations.

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus