New Editors drafts of XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:10:54 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I have created new Editors drafts of XML Signature 1.1 and XML
Encryption 1.1, converting to ReSpec source. This should complete
ACTION-437

Please review (after browser refresh)

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.htm

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core-11/Overview.htm

Editors - Important, the source is now Overview.src.html, so please do
not edit Overview.htm directly any more.

Benefits of ReSpec include automatic generation of the table of
contents, and shared bibliographic entries, with automatic generation
and formatting of references based on a single bibliography file.

For more details on ReSpec see [1]

I also added RNG schema to the schema section of XML Signature 1.1,
and a place holder for this in XML Encryption 1.1, this should
complete ACTION-457.

I also added tentative text for ISSUE-157 that I noted [2] and created
a proposal for, as modified by Thomas [3] and myself [4].

It is possible that I may have introduced errors into the documents in
the conversion process, so please review the updated drafts carefully,
especially XML Signature 1.1

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Dec/0002.html

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2009Dec/0008.html