ACTION-70: Update SOTD for best practices

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:41:05 +0200
To: public-xmlsec@w3.org

I propose that we update the non-boilerplate part of the Status of
This Document part of the best practices as follows:

> This document is expected to be further updated based on both
> Working Group input and public comments. The Working Group
> anticipates to eventually publish a stabilized version of this
> document as a W3C Working Group Note.

Add:

> The practices in this document have been found generally useful and
> safe.  However, they do not constitute a normative update to the XML
> Signature specification, and might not be applicable in certain
> situations.

I'm half tempted to add something along the lines of "However, if you
are in a common situation and don't say what we recommend here, you're
probably making a mistake."  Thoughts?

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>