Initial draft note for Transform processing

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:02:17 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>

I created an initial draft for a note outlining requirements and
design for XML Signature transform processing simplification [1].
I also incorporated some material from the mail list, including
material from Pratik and John Boyer, to help get us started.

Please review and help fill in the gaps by proposing material to the
mail list.

We may wish to consider an additional document focused on
Canonicalization v.next.

This should complete ACTION-93.

Thanks

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/transform-note/Overview.html