Introduction: Frederick Hirsch

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:26:58 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
To: XMLSec WG <public-xmlsec@w3.org>

Hi

I work at Nokia in standardization and industry collaboration and
will be chairing the XML Security Working Group. I chaired the
previous XML Security Specifications Maintenance Group. I am on the
OASIS Board of Directors and have been active in Identity Management
and Web Services work at W3C, OASIS, Liberty Alliance, OMA and WS-I.
At the W3C I have been a WS-Policy editor, participant in XKMS and in
the original XML SIgnature and XML Encryption working groups. Nokia
has a Web Services  implementation for its platforms, including S60,
that includes XML Security functionality.

I am interested in the usability, interoperability and performance of
the standards to enable increased adoption and use.

.