Introduction: Sean Mullan

From: Sean Mullan <Sean.Mullan@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:38:03 -0400
To: XMLSec W3C <public-xmlsec@w3.org>

I work for Sun Microsystems on Java Security related technologies. I am
involved in standardizing Java APIs in the XML Security area through the
Java Community Process: I am co-specification lead of JSR 105 (Java XML
Digital Signature API) and I am also a member of JSR 106 (Java XML
Encryption API) and have worked extensively on the implementations. I am
a committer on the Apache XML Security project and have recently worked
on testing and incorporating the updates of the XML Security Maintenance
Working Group.

I am interested in addressing existing issues related with performance
and complexity, updating specifications as well as developing
implementations to help test those changes.