Re: References in XML Signature PER

Mohamed

We have implemented changes to the XML Signature, Second Edition
draft to address the concerns you noted.

In particular we have (a) updated the C14N11 reference to reference
the Recommendation (thanks for reminding us of this) [1], (b) removed
the Unicode reference [2] and (c) updated the XML and Namespaces
references to XML Fourth Edition and Namespaces Second edition,
respectively [3][4].

Can you please take a look and confirm that these changes address all
of your concerns?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/
Overview.html#ref-XML-C14N11

[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/
Overview.html#ref-SOAP

[3] http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/
Overview.html#ref-XML

[4] http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/
Overview.html#ref-XML-ns

Clean version of draft without redlines is at
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/nochanges.html

Explanation of changes document is at
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/explain.html