W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org > May 2007

Re: Agenda: distributed meeting 2007-05-22

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:48:12 +0200
To: public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org
Message-ID: <20070521154812.GN23223@raktajino.does-not-exist.org>

On 2007-05-21 16:18:24 +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
> To: public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org
> Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 16:18:24 +0200
> Subject: Agenda: distributed meeting 2007-05-22
> X-Spam-Level: 
> X-Bogosity: Ham, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=0.000000, version=1.1.5
> 
> 22 May, 9-10am Eastern Time 
> (6-7am Pacific, 1500-1600 CET, 1600-1700 Crete)
> 
> See <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html> for time in  
> other time zones.
> 
> Zakim Bridge: 
>       +1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')
> IRC Chat: 
>     irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>     <http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi>
> 
> Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG telecons is restricted to 
> registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.
> 
> Chair: 
>    Thomas Roessler
> 
> Regrets:
>    Frederick Hirsch

+ Giles Hogben

> 
> 1. Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting
> 
>    Giles Hogben is expected to scribe.  The current scribe list is
>    at the end of this message.

Giles is sending regrets for tomorrow, but is willing to scribe on
the 29th.

>    Scribe Instructions:
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html
>    
>    Next meeting: PROPOSED for 29 May, Thomas to chair, PHB to
>    scribe.

PHB is sending regrets for the 29th.  Phill, can you scribe
tomorrow?

> 2. Review and approval of last meeting's minutes
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/05/15-xmlsec-minutes
> 
> 3. Action item review
> 
>    We'll review action items that don't tie in with another agendum.
> 
>    For the full list of open actions, see:
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/track/actions/open
> 
>    ACTION-5 Teach tracker about common aliases, on Thomas Roessler
>    [CONTINUE] 
>    
>    ACTION-6 Share example for transform that depends on
>    information beyond the transform input nodeset, on Konrad Lanz [?]
> 
>    ACTION-22 Provide URI for additional algorithms, on Thomas
>    Roessler [DONE]
>    
>    ACTION-26 draft CG note draft for submission to XML CG, on Thomas
>    Roessler [CONTINUE]
>    
> 4. Workshop planning
> 
>    ACTION-17 Draft CFP, on Thomas Roessler
> 
>    Done: 
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/ws/cfp.html
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0013.html
>    
>    ACTION-27 Put up WBS for known constraints in September/October,
>    on Thomas Roessler
> 
>    Done: 
>    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40279/workshop-timing/results
>    
>    The results of that survey suggest September 11/12 or -- tied --
>    September 12/13, September 26/27, September 25/26.
>    
>    PROPOSED: To schedule the workshop for September 11/12.

I have since learned of a relevant conflict for 11/12/13, and
therefore propose September 25/26.

>    We have hosting offers from Europe and the West Coast.
>
> 5. Current status of drafts: C14N11 (from XML Core)
> 
>    ACTION-25 Post red-line link for C14N11, on Frederick Hirsch
>    
>    Done:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0028.html
>    
>    Per last meeting's decision, we do not anticipate to send any further
>    feed-back to XML Core as a group.
> 
> 6. Current status of drafts: DSig Core
> 
>    Current draft:
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/changes.html
> 
>    ACTION-19 Get test case for E01, on Konrad Lanz
>    
>    Review discussion of E05:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0006.html
>    and thread
> 
> 7. Current status of drafts: Decryption Transform
> 
>    Curent draft:
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-decrypt.html
> 
> (I suspect that any agenda items from here on will actually be
> postponed to the next meeting.)
> 
> 8. Interop testing, participation expectations
> 
>    ACTION-12 Contact participants in previous interop testing, on
>    Frederick Hirsch
> 
>    Done:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/0018.html
>    
>    Review interop testing expectations:
>    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40279/interop-interest/results
> 
>    This agendum may be member-confidential.
> 
> 9. Test cases
> 
>    i) Regression tests - original XML Signature and Decryption
>    Transform cases Action to review and summarize?
>    
>    ii) test defined in new C14N11 example (as updated)
>    <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2007/05/CR-xml-c14n11-20070509>
>    
>    iii) E01 - see ACTION-19 Agreed at F2F that no tests needed for
>    E02-E05
>    
>    iv) Action to review and summarize test for E06, test for base64
>    URI?  Test exists but not well-defined?
> 
>    v) Action to summarize dditional tests?
> 
>    greg: test case for 1.0 as default see if 1.1 by mistake
>    <hal> test case which checks for correct sig when xml:base is
>    present
>    <hal> test case which checks for correct sig when xml:id is present
>    <fjh> thomas: generate sig over doc subset, must include c14n11
>    as  final transform
>    <fjh> greg: new generators not rely on default c14n
>    <klanz2> Test case for conversion NodeSetData to OctetStreamData:
>    <klanz2> Use case: Generate a signature having a reference with
>    some xpath transform selecting NodeSetData
>    <klanz2> then we add a XSLT transform that clearly needs
>    OctetStreamData
>    <klanz2> Check on verification: if the resulting signature
>    actually made the use of c14n 1.1 explicit in the chain of transforms
> 
> 10.
>    Any other business
> 
> Regards,
> -- 
> Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Scribe list
> -----------
> 
> Elisabetta Carrara
> Donald Eastlake
> Phillip Hallam-Baker
> Giles Hogben  (expected)
> Konrad Lanz
> Peter Lipp
> Hal Lockhart
> Ram Mohan
> Anthony Nadalin
> Chris Nautiyal
> Rich Salz
> Daniel Schutzer
> Ed Simon
> Andrew Sullivan
> Panagiotis Trimintzios
> Tarun Tyagi
> Thomas Roessler (17 Apr 07)
> Greg Whitehead (F2F 2 May 07 am)
> Rob Miller  (F2F 2 May 07 pm)
> Gregory Berezowsky (F2F 3 May 07 am)
> Sean Mullan (F2F 3 May 07 pm)
> Juan Carlos Cruellas (15 May 2007)
> 
> 

-- 
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>
Received on Monday, 21 May 2007 15:48:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:59 GMT