ACTION-16: Look into workshop hosting

From: Juan Carlos Cruellas <cruellas@ac.upc.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:38:51 +0200
To: XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

Dear all,

After some indagations, I have found out that UPC may host the XML SEC
workshop.

I would like to comment certain restrictions that due to external
factors we may have:

1. If we do it during the first week of September we will be able to
offer a room with tables where attendees may work with their laptops (of
course the UPC offer wireless access to Internet).

2. If we do the workshop during one of the next weeks in September, then
the rooms that UPC may offer are rooms where attendees will have to sit
in chairs with those small folding tables on the right (or the left)
that are common in classrooms (although much more confortables: they are
not made in wood). Internet access is also garanteed.

Please note that the number of attendees should not be much higher than
50, otherwise we could face a funding problem.

Regards

Juan Carlos.