C14N 1.1 comment on change to wording in section 2.4

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:55:39 -0500
To: "Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>
Cc: "XMLSec XMLSec" <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

Thomas et al.,

At
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-canonicalization-comments/20
07Oct/0000
you sent a comment to the C14N 1.1 comment list that
included the following issue:

1. The change back to language from C14N 1.0 that is suggested
in [1] should be applied, as it matches implementation behavior.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2007Aug/0018

The XML Core WG has determined that this wording change
was unintentional. We have reverted to the original wording.

For the purposes of the Disposition of Comments, do you accept
this resolution of your comment?

Please reply to the www-xml-canonicalization-comments@w3.org
as soon as feasible so that we can complete our DoC.

thanks,

paul

Paul Grosso for the XML Core WG