RE: XMLSec action Reminder - review XML Signature and Encryption Home pages

Yes, sorry I haven't gotten to it yet but I will do so.

Donald

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick Hirsch [mailto:frederick.hirsch@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:00 AM
To: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008
Cc: Frederick Hirsch; XMLSec XMLSec
Subject: XMLSec action Reminder - review XML Signature and Encryption
Home pages

Donald

I took an action at the W3C XMLSec F2F to remind you to check the XML
Signature and XML Encryption home pages for accuracy, referencing
current documents, namespaces, contact information and other
information.

This email is to remind you of that (and to close ACTION-116).

Are you still able to review these pages?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia