W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org > December 2007

Agenda: Distributed meeting 2007-12-11 v2

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:26:59 -0500
To: XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <DCFE2020-C84E-441D-BB0C-6D0B7AD99607@nokia.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Agenda: W3C XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG (XMLSec)  v2
Teleconference 11 December 2007
Distributed Meeting #25

9-10:30 am Eastern Time

(Boston 9am, Dublin 2pm, CET/Paris 3pm)

Zakim Bridge:
        +1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')
IRC Chat:
      irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec
Web-based IRC (member-only):
      <http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  
restricted to registered WG participants and persons invited by the  
chair.

Chair: Frederick Hirsch

Regrets:  Sean Mullan, Juan Carlos Cruellas

1) Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting, other

1a)  Ed Simon is scheduled to scribe.

The current scribe list is at the end of this message.

     Scribe Instructions (updated):
     http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

1b)   Meeting planning

1c) Next meetings

Meeting schedule is available on WG Administrative page:
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#meetings

Next meetings 18th December and 8 January 2008.

No call 25 December or 1 January 2008.

1d)  Request from WAF to review access control
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0015.html

2) Minutes

2a) Review and approval of minutes 2007-12-04 Teleconference

Draft public minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-xmlsec-minutes-public.html

Draft member-only minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/04-xmlsec-minutes.html

3) Updated C14N11 Draft

Updated red-line shared with XML Core, reverting xml:id change,  
shared with XML Core
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Dec/ 
0001.html

XML Core updated C14N11
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Dec/ 
0008.html

Review of redline changes
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Dec/ 
0010.html

Please review C14N11 draft.

4) Interop

4a) Test cases naming changes completed, new section 3.2.4.2, from Sean:

naming: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/ 
2007Dec/0001.html

new section and other changes http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ 
public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/0028.html

Please review.

4b) Editorial comments and proposed revision to abstract

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Dec/ 
0009.html

4c) Implementation status regarding updates and consistency with test  
document?

Message from Sean:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0014.html

New signatures checked in consistent with following:
c14n11/xmlbase-c14n11spec-102
c14n11/xmlbase-c14n11spec2-102
dname/diffRFCs1-5
dname/dnString4,6,8
defCan-1
c14n11/xmlbase-c14n11spec-103 (New case)

Only issues are  c14n11spec-103 and defCan1 ?

  defCan-1
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Dec/ 
0004.html - Bruce

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Dec/ 
0005.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Dec/ 
0006.html

5) Interop report
5a) Template
5b) Content for template

6) XML Signature

XML Signature Editors draft: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/ 
xmldsig-core

6a) Eastlake URI update and namespace document revision
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0027.html

7) Chartering

Changes and review of wiki draft, as updated in F2F

http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/wiki/charter

7a) Consideration and Implications of possible Derived Key work item?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-discuss/2007Dec/ 
0001.html

7b) Early notice for chartering to AC, for Action 119
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0012.html

Sent, minimal discussion.

8) Best Practices

8a) Practices from Workshop and XMLSec meetings

Review status

9) Action item review

     Open actions are listed in Tracker at http://www.w3.org/2007/ 
xmlsec/Group/track/actions/open
     Text list: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/actions-open.html

Procedure for closing actions: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/ 
Overview.html#closing-actions

[OPEN] ACTION-74: Thomas Roessler to Update Acknowledgements section  
in XML SIgnature 2nd edition - due 2007-10-09

[OPEN] ACTION-105: Frederick Hirsch to Start issues list for best  
practices - due 2007-10-30

[OPEN] ACTION-112: Thomas Roessler to Prepare interop report template  
- due 2007-11-15

[OPEN] ACTION-115: Juan Carlos Cruellas to Review EXI with respect to  
correct XML Security usage - due 2007-12-10

[OPEN] ACTION-116: Frederick Hirsch to Remind Donald to review XML  
Signature and Encryption home pages for accuracy - due 2007-11-16

[OPEN] ACTION-120: Sean Mullan to Rename test cases as proposed - due  
2007-12-11

Done see

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Dec/ 
0001.html

10) Any other business

11) Adjourn

Scribing  list
-----------
Ed Simon (26 June 2007)
Sean Mullan (F2F 3 May 07 pm; 14 Aug 07)
Anthony Nadalin (31 July 2007)
Giles Hogben  (29 May 2007, 21 Aug 07)
Phillip Hallam-Baker (22 May 2007, 28 Aug 2007)
Bruce Rich (4 Sept 2007)
Konrad Lanz (6 June 2007, 11 Sept 2007, 9 October 2007)
Juan Carlos Cruellas (15 May 2007, 16 October 2007)
Rob Miller  (F2F 2 May 07 pm; 7 Aug 07, F2F 8 Nov 2007)
Hal Lockhart (10 July 2007, 23 October 2007, F2F 9 Nov 2007)
Pratik Datta (F2F 9 Nov, 2007)
Thomas Roessler (17 July 2007; 17 Apr 07, 27 Nov 07, 4 December 2007)


regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia
Received on Tuesday, 11 December 2007 13:27:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:22:03 GMT