Re: deprecating xpointer

I like the clarity and openness of this suggestion, it gives a clear
and accurate statement of the state of standards work, use is
discouraged - but captures the fact that this was not clear
previously allowing judgement to be applied

[not speaking as chair]

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia