Introduction: Juan Carlos Cruellas

From: Juan Carlos Cruellas <cruellas@ac.upc.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:58:53 +0200
To: xml-sec <"public-xmlsec-maintwg"@w3.org>

Hi all,

I am Juan Carlos Cruellas. I work for the Universitat Politècnica de
Catalunya (UPC) within a group dealing with PKI, and developing
implementations of XML-Sig, XAdES, DSS protocol, etc.

I am currently co-chair of OASIS DSS TC, and  have been involved as
co-author and editor in the production and evolution of XAdES
specification. By becoming member of this WG, I want to keep being
involved in the evolution the already existing XML security related
standards and in the potential production of new ones.

Juan Carlos.