Test xmlconf/xmltest/not-wf/sa/128.xml

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 18:37:04 +0100
To: public-xml-testsuite@w3.org

Concerning test: xmlconf/xmltest/not-wf/sa/128.xml

The test document is:
<!DOCTYPE doc [

The report [1] claims that this tests "Invalid CDATA syntax", at section
2.7 rule [18], but as far as I can tell, the data has nothing to do with
this test.  Rather, it appears to be a syntactic match including production
rule [48] (section 3.2.1 of [2]).  The only problem I see with the test
document is that the element CDATA is not declared in the content model
description given, but I can't find a well-formedness constraint covering this.

Am I missing something here?

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Test/xmlconf-20031210.html

[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#sec-element-content

Graham Klyne