Fwd: Re: More encoding problems - japanese test cases

On this one -- I would proceed with Richard's recommendation of marking all
the files in the XML TS CVS repository to binary, but I am not sure of the
right command to do this, can someone provide it?
There is an option  (-kb) that is used with the add command when adding
binary files to turn off both keyword expansion and line-ending conversion.
We are not adding binary files, we want to mark the current text files as
binary to turn off the line-ending conversion that is causing these problems.

Sandra

>From: "Karl Waclawek" <karl@waclawek.net>
>To: "Richard Tobin" <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, <public-xml-testsuite@w3.org>
>Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:26:58 -0400