Re: Another attempt at section 7 (Validation)

Alex Milowski writes:

> In flow charts, the diamond shape is usually a decision with some kind
> of test or question associated.  In these diagrams, I'm not sure what
> the diamond shape represents.  It looks like just a meet (and possibly
> a join for later bits) in the graph.

It's just a choice point, in all cases, and the red letters label the
choice.  I wondered about putting the letters _inside_ the
diamonds. . .

> I also don't quite follow the back arrows that feed back into "Non-DTD
> Validation".

You can do that as many times as you like, with different validators.
Maybe I should add an example with such a loop.

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk